We are postponing the release by a week.
I’m afraid you’re going to have to until November the 7th before getting the 7.x-1.10 release.
Why? We’re not done yet! The testing/documenting sheet is still showing a lot of red.
A note on Travis and PHP 5.3.3: If you’re looking at pull requests and Travis, you know we’ve had a problem with Travis for over a week. A change of theirs broke how the Travis machine loads, and it’s syntax that’s unfriendly to our dear beloved PHP 5.3.3. Jon Green filed a bug and there’s a pull request already. Unfortunately, that PR hasn’t been merged so it’s still failing.
Despite the warnings that “Checks have failed”, we are in the habit of merging our code anyway. But this does not mean that we have given up on compatibility with PHP 5.3. So please don’t use any of the features introduced in PHP 5.4.
We need you! If your name’s on the release spreadsheet and you haven’t finished your tasks, please hop on that! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PRv2Xo-sNE_sDJHUT5OvTXmNiSHnkdJgwo7VsFkIUgY/edit#gid=1738021776